Cling and Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Cling and Keep your words positive, because your words become your dreams.
Cling and Keep your dreams positive, because your dreams become your vision.
Cling and Keep your vision positive, because your vision become your destiny.
Cling and Keep your destiny positive, because your destiny become your identity.
Cling and Keep your identity positive, because your identity become your name.
Cling and Keep your name positive, because your name become your legacy.
Success is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
There are different secrets to success most people doesn’t know about.
(1) Learn to meditate effectively.The mind is naturally a very noisy machine which wants to move from one subject to another like an unchained monkey,One must learn to restrain and discipline it if one is to achieve anything of substance and to be peaceful.Meditation for twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening will certainly provide you with exceptional results if regularly practiced for six months.
(2) Learn to be still. The average person doesn’t spend even 30 minutes a month in total silence and tranquility. Develop the skill of sitting quietly, enjoying the powerful silence for at least ten minutes a day. Simply think about what is important to you in your life.Reflect on your mission.Silence indeed is golden. As the Zen master once said, it is the space between the bars that holds the cage.
(3) Do not let your mind float like a piece of paper in the wind. Work hard to keep it focused at all times. When doing task, think of nothing else. When walking to work, count the steps that it takes to get all the way to the office. This is not easy but your mind will soon understand that you hold its rein not vice versa. Your mind must eventually become as still as a candle flame in a corner where there is no draft.
(4) Associate only with positive, focused people who you can learn from and who will not drain your valuable energy with complaining and uninspiring attitudes. By developing relationships with those committed to constant improvement and the pursuit of the best that life has to offer, you will have to plenty of company on your path to the top of whatever mountain you seek to climb.
(5) Be sort as a flower when it comes to kindness but tough as thunder when it comes to principle. Be courteous and polite at all times but never be pushed around.Ensure that you are always treated with respect.
(6) Be truthful, patient, persevering, modest and generous.
(7) Never discuss your health, wealth and other personal matters with anyone outside of your immediate family.Be very disciplined in this regard.
(8) Remember people’s names and treat everyone well.This habit, along with enthusiasm, is one of the great success secrets. Everyone in this world wears an imaginary button that screams out,I want to feel important and appreciated.
(9)You must have a mission statement if life.This is simply a set of guiding principles which clearly state where you are going and where you want to be at the end of your life. A mission statement embodies your value.Itis your personal lighthouse keeping you steadily on the course of your dreams. Over a period of one month, set a few hours aside to write down five or ten principles which will keep you focused at all times. Example might be to consistently serve others, to be a considerate citizen, to become highly wealthy or to serve as a powerful leader.Whatever the mission statement of your life, refine it and view it regularly.The when something adverse happens or someone tries to pull off course, you quickly and precisely return to your chosen path with the full knowledge that you are moving in the direction that you have selected.
(10)Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week.This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes easy morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only important( i.e, many telephone calls) but especially on those allow for the greatest personal and professional development.Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise. strategic planning, the development of relationship and professional education.Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least.
An attitude of gratitude means making it a habit to express thankfulness and appreciation in all parts of your life, on a regular basis, for both the big and small things alike.
Gratitude facilitates contentment. Practicing gratitude is one of the most reliable methods for increasing contentment and life satisfaction. It also improves mood by enhancing feelings of optimism, joy, pleasure, enthusiasm, and other positive emotions. Conversely, gratitude also reduces anxiety and depression.
I have an attitude of gratitude is because i show manners of appreciation.
My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness
I’m sincerely grateful and this attracts positivity into my life.
I take time to be grateful for something as simple as a blue sky of the sound of laughter
I’m grateful for my family
I’m thankful for all my material possessions
I’m thankful for simple being alive
My life is full of so many things to be grateful for
Each morning i give thanks for another new day in my life
I’m grateful for all the positive things that are still yet to come my way
I am developing an attitude of gratitude, i will be thankful for each day of my life
I’m beginning to feel a deep sense of acknowledgement for all the wonderful things in my life
I will strive to appreciate everything
I’m transforming into someone who is always focused on positivity and acknowledgement
I am starting to feel more thanks for the things i used to take for granted
Others have been noticing that i’m much positive and thankful
Having an attitude of appreciation is starting to feel more natural and normal
My orientation and acknowledgement grows stronger with each passing day.
My mind is is always effortlessly focused on positivity and thankfulness.
The orientation of acknowledgement is the key to manifesting a better life for we all.
There are different secrets to success most people doesn’t know about.
(1) Sleep less. This is one of the best investments you can make to your life more productive and rewarding. Most people do not need more than 6 hours to maintain an excellent state of health.Try getting up one hour earlier for 21 days and it will develop into a powerful habit. Remember, it is the quality not the quantity of sleep that is important. And just imagine having an extra 30 hours a month to spend on the things that are important to you.
(2) Set aside one hour every morning for personal development matters. Meditate, visualize your day, read inspirational articles to set the tone of your day, Listen to motivational tapes or read great literature books. Take this quiet period to vitalize and energize your spirit for the productive day ahead. Watch the sunrise once a week or be with the nature. Starting the day off well is a powerful strategy for self-renewal and personal effectiveness.
(3) Do not allow those things that matter the most in your life be at the mercy of activities that matter the least. Every day, take the time to ask yourself the question, is this the best use of my time? and energy? Time management is life management, so guard your time with great care.
(4) Always focus your mind on the positives things in your life. Use rubber band around your wrist, each time a negative, energy sapping thought enters your mind, snap the rubber band.Through the power of conditioning, your mind will associate pain with negative thinking and you will soon possess a strong positive mindset.
(5) Stay on purpose, not on outcome. In other words, do the task because it is what you love to do or because it will help someone or is a valuable exercise. Don’t do it for money or the recognition. Those will come naturally. This is the way of the world that bring success.
(6) Always remember the key principle that the quality of your life is the quality of your communication. This means the way you communicate with others and, more importantly, the way you communicate with yourself. What you focus on is what you get. If you look for the positive this is what you get. This is a fundamental law of nature.
(7) Laugh for five minutes in the mirror each morning. Douson Odeh does.Laughter activates many beneficial chemicals within the body that place us into a very joyous state. Laughter also returns the body to state of balance.Laughter therapy has regularly used to heal persons with varied ailments and is a wonderful tonic for life’s ills. While the average adult 4 years old laughs 500 times a day, the average adult is lucky to laugh 15 times a day. Revitalize the habit of laughter, it will put far more living into your life.
(8) Throughout the day we all get the inspiration and excellent ideas. Keep a set of cards ( the size of business cards, available at most stationary stores) in your wallet along with a pencil to jot down these insight, When you get home, put the ideas in a central place such as a coil notepad and review them from time to time. As noted by Oliver Wendell Holmes, man mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting at the edge of breakthrough, when one is overtaken by temporary defeat.
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they give up.
Many fail because they had no choice. At ten life had taught me indisputable that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no alternative.
Impurity is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we’ve been ignorant of their values.
Those who fail never thoughts of it.
Ignorant is a companion to failure.
Nature never excuse negligence
The cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.
Many do not just fail overnight, instead failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
Failure is not an identity, but an event.
Failure and defeat are life’s greatest teachers but sadly, most people, and particularly conservative corporate cultures, don’t want to go there.
Do not be afraid to made mistakes, providing you do not make
the same one twice.
To stumble twice against the stone is a proverbial disgrace.
Any one can make mistakes, but only an idiot persist in his error.
Many had committed a double mistake, firstly by not keeping the engagement of the past and secondly, by coming when you were not expected.
The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of no fear.
To achieve the greatest success, you have to embrace the prospect of failure
Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Failure, is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is achieved
Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inexorable.
Time is a dimension in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of duration of events and the intervals between them.
Time is a waster of life and destiny, you need to deal with it to acquire what you want in life , time shouldn’t be misuse, the waste of time is a waste of life. Therefore , in order not to exhaust your life or destiny, it is important to take note of the following habits that are referred to as wasters of destiny.
This is the habit of putting off an activity especially something requiring immediate attention. Procrastination is a waster of life and destiny, the best hour you would have done what you are thinking about doing now, was yesterday. Delay equals to decay.
A person said to be idle when wasting time in doing nothing or engage without purpose or effect pointless. Being Idle is more demanding than being diligent. A house that is not occupied soon begins to crack. When the hand is not being used, after a while, it begins to reduce in size. Idleness equals to decadence.
(3) Plan-Less Living
This is a situation of having no plan in one’s life. If you do not engage time, time will engage you. One who has no plan for his or her life goes everywhere with everybody. If you do not plan your life with time, your life will plan you with time wasted.
Hour is a continuum , its movement is continuous, ever forward without pausing or stopping.It is a vehicle that conveys you into your future without your permission.
The way you handle your hour today determines the way your future will handle you.
It shouldn’t be splurge , we most value it and do not allow anything that is not your intention, shouldn’t snatch your attention.Determine not to waste your hour, engage your hour and life with a meaningful activity per time. One thing you can not recycle is wasted time.