There are different secrets to success most people doesn’t know about.
(1) Sleep less. This is one of the best investments you can make to your life more productive and rewarding. Most people do not need more than 6 hours to maintain an excellent state of health.Try getting up one hour earlier for 21 days and it will develop into a powerful habit. Remember, it is the quality not the quantity of sleep that is important. And just imagine having an extra 30 hours a month to spend on the things that are important to you.
(2) Set aside one hour every morning for personal development matters. Meditate, visualize your day, read inspirational articles to set the tone of your day, Listen to motivational tapes or read great literature books. Take this quiet period to vitalize and energize your spirit for the productive day ahead. Watch the sunrise once a week or be with the nature. Starting the day off well is a powerful strategy for self-renewal and personal effectiveness.
(3) Do not allow those things that matter the most in your life be at the mercy of activities that matter the least. Every day, take the time to ask yourself the question, is this the best use of my time? and energy? Time management is life management, so guard your time with great care.
(4) Always focus your mind on the positives things in your life. Use rubber band around your wrist, each time a negative, energy sapping thought enters your mind, snap the rubber band.Through the power of conditioning, your mind will associate pain with negative thinking and you will soon possess a strong positive mindset.
(5) Stay on purpose, not on outcome. In other words, do the task because it is what you love to do or because it will help someone or is a valuable exercise. Don’t do it for money or the recognition. Those will come naturally. This is the way of the world that bring success.
(6) Always remember the key principle that the quality of your life is the quality of your communication. This means the way you communicate with others and, more importantly, the way you communicate with yourself. What you focus on is what you get. If you look for the positive this is what you get. This is a fundamental law of nature.
(7) Laugh for five minutes in the mirror each morning. Douson Odeh does.Laughter activates many beneficial chemicals within the body that place us into a very joyous state. Laughter also returns the body to state of balance.Laughter therapy has regularly used to heal persons with varied ailments and is a wonderful tonic for life’s ills. While the average adult 4 years old laughs 500 times a day, the average adult is lucky to laugh 15 times a day. Revitalize the habit of laughter, it will put far more living into your life.
(8) Throughout the day we all get the inspiration and excellent ideas. Keep a set of cards ( the size of business cards, available at most stationary stores) in your wallet along with a pencil to jot down these insight, When you get home, put the ideas in a central place such as a coil notepad and review them from time to time. As noted by Oliver Wendell Holmes, man mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.